Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo review of HG 1/144 Xist's Mobile CGue

My second or third kit (The first being the Exia, I'll get around to that review soon), I got this one when it was on sale on HLJ. This is the straight build, no panel lines or colours yet. I am planning to work on it a bit so I'll have those pics up when I'm finished.

The CGue straight up
The CGue straight up


CGue's wings
CGue's wings







Guns a blazin


Guns a blazin



I cut you with sword
Cool 'red' sword... had already broken the shield tabs by then -_- (action base not included!)




all the goodies
All the goodies




With Gundam Exia 
With Gundam Exia

Face to face




I got you in my sights
I got you in my sights

Do you feel lucky, punk?
Do you feel lucky, punk



I tried red paint markers on his feet, but didn't like the result so I ended up sanding his feet... more pics to come soon.

No comments: